News : Apple Watch review 2015

Finally, it is rather elegant in my wrist. Personally, I would have loved a little thinner (and perhaps round), but I must admit that its rounded contours and chrome finish seduced me. I chose the model of 42 mm, more suited to my size than 38 mm, and the bracelet with metal links which reminded me of my old Casio. Once the Bluetooth on the iPhone, I run the Apple Watch application. After some information to complete, I aim the watch with the iPhone camera and the link is activated. In minutes, contacts, calendars, and various accounts are transferred wirelessly from the phone to the Apple Watch.
Primary contact

News : Apple Watch review 2015
Appel watch

Watch Apple is primarily a watch. So naturally a time dial which uses basic screen. But this dial, you can customize, adapt to his tastes or add additional information. Pressing hard on the screen, then dragging your finger to the left, you can choose from several appearances: analog, or more original as those representing the sunshine phases of the Earth and solar cycles. Remain simple. I choose Classic View needles called "Utility". Fingertip, I then selects other elements ("complications" in watchmaking language) that appear on the screen: date, weather, upcoming appointments, battery, time zone, etc.
The result is perfect for me. After a while, the screen goes to sleep. I note the wrist: it lights up instantly, allowing me to look at the time. This is the magical effect of the accelerometer.

Guess where I'm calling you!

And yes, thanks to his microphone and his small speaker, Apple Watch can be used as phone style Star Trek ... The ideal is to keep watch near the mouth, so the raised arm. A little tiring after a few minutes. But the conversation is very audible. My hears me, and even if the speaker of the Apple Watch pales, his voice intelligibility.
Besides, the microphone also allows the use of voice assistant Siri. I try "Say, Siri!" Then "Open Settings". It works. A voice, I also happen, like the iPhone, to call one of my contacts, compose a message and be guided by GPS on a map.
Message received

Once Apple Watch paired with an iPhone, SMS received by the phone are automatically rerouted to watch ... if the iPhone is in standby, otherwise it intercepts messages. The arrival of an SMS is marked by a slap on the wrist accompanied by a small metallic sound. To answer, I can choose to dictate text or send an emoticon (a phrase illustrated by an animated cartoon) or select one of the default answers, "Yes", "No", "I'm coming" and even better ... I get a message from my wife: "Tonight, we order a Chinese or Italian meal?". Displays and shows me the proposals it has recognized, "Chinese" and "Italian". Only remains to validate one of the two without having to enter text. And it also works with three proposals, if we add the comma, for example: "Would you rather go to a movie, restaurant or both?". Too bad my wife is not equipped with an Apple Watch, I could send him little drawings on the screen, or an animation illustrating the beatings of the heart ...
You have mail

Despite the small screen, the messages remain readable. At least those that the watch arrives to decode. In some cases, only the title appears and an indication suggest reading the message on the iPhone. Even boundaries with attachments. The watch can display photos sent as attachments, but not the images inserted into a message or PDF documents.

We'll have to move!

Watch Apple is not intended to fans athletes who may prefer specialized watches Garmin or Nike. But some of its functions can help the less active into shape. The application allows exercise to set goals walking, running, biking or rowing machine while the app records the activity performed and no physical movement, allowing it to infer the distances traveled and calories burned during the day. But whether the user remains inactive. At regular intervals, if I sit at my desk, a small message accompanied by an audible knock-knock reminds me that it would be good to get up and move a little ...
Two days, one night

Apple, careful, announced it will charge the watch every day use "normal". By removing the evening, simply place it on the charger magnetic pad connected to a long power cable. In fact, according to our tests, the battery of the Apple Watch easily fits two days. After charging full at 0:00, she still showed 60% load at night at the same hour, and 20% on the second night. Without seeking to exhaust or to save battery: during these two days, I looked at the time as one does on a normal watch, received a dozen text messages and some notifications from Twitter, responded to a half dozen messages using voice dictation, consulted my health statistics, testing the heart rate sensor and displayed weather. I even allowed to enter two phone calls hands-free ... Good point also: charging is very fast, in about two hours to recharge your batteries.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire